HOOFBEAT CHALLENGE 2019
Join us on Saturday, September 28, 2019
Trail Ride/Dog Walk/Hike
in support of Sunrise programs for children and adult with disabilities in our community
Walkers: Register at 9 AM, Start at 10 AM sharp!
Riders: Register at 10 AM, Start 11:00-11:30 AM
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN: Register for Hoofbeat
- Register now, and start fundraising for Sunrise (entry fee per registrant is a minimum of $50 raised by event day)
- Register as an individual or as part of a team
- First 50 registrants receive a canvas Sunrise tote bag
- Registrants who raise $100 or more by event day receive a Sunrise shirt
- All registrants receive a voucher towards lunch and door prize tickets
- ALL participants must read and sign Hoofbeat waivers and rules 2019 (This is the pdf version. A digital version is included in the on-line registration process)
- Everyone registered by September 4 will be entered in our EARLY BIRD DRAW! The winner receives a $100 Ultimate Restaurant Gift Card, which can be used at any of these restaurants:
- Enjoy over 200 acres of beautiful groomed trails – no roadwork
- Separate routes for riders and walkers
- Optimist Club of Puslinch Food Truck
- Bake sale
- Mystery Activity: Bring $20 to enter. Great prizes!
- Awards for top fundraisers (individual and team)
- Can’t make it? Please consider pledging another registrant or team!
- Interested in being an event sponsor? Learn more here: Donation Form 2019
- Donations of gift cards (any denomination) would be appreciated! (Please note that tax receipts can be provided for monetary gifts, but not for gift cards)
Thank you to our Hoofbeat Challenge Sponsor!
Coffey Creek Farm
Thank you to volunteers from these organizations:
Special Thanks to:
- Our dedicated volunteers for all their help on event day, especially the Hoofbeat Challenge Committee
- Our wonderful neighbours for letting us use their beautiful trails
- The Optimist Club of Puslinch for bringing their food truck
- The Rider, for their support in promoting this event