Little Breeches Club and Mini Moments are inclusive programs for children aged 4 – 11 years old. Each of the programs will get children on the farm to learn about horses and participate in activities such as:
• Weekly horse-related themes
• Interactive and hands-on activities
• Grooming and leading the miniature horses
• Outdoor games
Join us this fall for some fun, educational, outdoor fun!
New participants with a diagnosis/special need are required to come to Sunrise before the start of the program for an assessment with the Little Breeches Coordinator. The assessment allows for the Little Breeches Coordinator to meet the participant and determine if any additional support will be needed for a successful experience.
Participants with a diagnosis/special need are required to complete the Physician Referral and Individual Profile Form, which can be found below under the Forms heading.
Program Activities/ COVID Safety Procedures
- Farm-related indoor & outdoor activities: crafts, games, playground, low ropes course and more!
- Dedicated classroom/washroom for the use of Mini Moments and Little Breeches participants only.
- Experienced staff and trained volunteers; 6 participants max per session
(519) 837-0558 ext.23
Email: [email protected]
Mhairi greatly enjoyed Little Breeches and would come home every week happy and full of stories to recount. As parents, we appreciate this a lot and say an extra big THANK YOU! It is a lovely little program with a good mixture of activities. Mhairi enjoyed telling us about looking after horses, how to behave around them and telling us about the many horses at Sunrise.